isxmpeg codec download from adobe premier

Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 MAC cheapest free adobe acrobat download for windows vista adobe reader download discount adobe player 8 download free adobe 7 flash player download

adobe photoshop trial download

cheap Adobe Fireworks CS5 free adobe photoshop full version download adobe photoshop cs2 trial download cheapest dreamweaver 8 download adobe adobe photoshop 60 download

adobe acrobat download for mac

Adobe After Effects CS5 cheap adobe photoshop cs3 extended download adobe acrobat flash download buy cheap free adobe profesional 8 download download adobe pdf

adobe after affects free download

Adobe Acrobat X MAC cheapest free adobe palace script font download free adobe illustrator download buy cheap download adobe flashplayer for windows xp adobe premiere download full

unable to download adobe flash player

cheap Adobe Acrobat X download adobe elements download free adobe acrobat 5 cheapest free adobe professional download adobe air download

adobe version 6 download

cheap Adobe cs5 for Mac free adobe pdf download free download of adobe pagemaker cheap download full version of adobe audition 3 for free adobe version 6 download

adobe illustrator cs2 download

discount AutoCAD 2011 free download adobe acrobat installer adobe ilrator 9 free download cheap free adobe 8 download adobe 6 download free

download adobe acrobat professional english

Autodesk AutoCAD 2011 MAC discount adobe flash direct download adobe flash player and download cheapest adobe and acrobat and reader and 4 0 and download download adobe imageready

free download adobe flash player

Creative Suite 5.5 buy cheap adobe after affects free download download adobe scanner cheap free adobe falshplayer download safe and secure free adobe flash download

adobe download flash macromedia player

Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium buy cheap adobe pagemaker 7 download download latest adobe discount adobe flash mx download adobe premiere 6 5 download

download free adobe pdf program

cheapest Adobe InCopy CS5.5 adobe flash player 9 zip download adobe acrobat 8 professional free download discount download free adobe illustrator program mac os adobe indesign free download

download adobe reader8

Adobe Indesign CS5.5 discount adobe 6 download free adobe dream weaver 8 download cheap free adobe premiere download adobe illustrator 10 download

adobe macromedia flash player 7 download

software shop discount microsoft adobe reader download adobe reader download cheapest adobe editor free download adobe premiere download

internet explorer crashes upon adobe download

discount AutoCAD 2010 adobe shockwave download download adobe shockwave 5 cheap download adobe photoshop elements 5tutorial adobe acrobat download for mac

safe free adobe flash 9 download

buy cheap AutoCAD for MAC adobe acrobat download crack adobe after affects free download buy cheap adobe acrobat 8 professional free download adobe reader download

adobe acrobat reader freeware download

buy cheap AutoCAD LT adobe photoshop plugins download adobe systems photoshop elements 6 download cheap download adobe after effects cs3 adobe pagemaker with serial download

adobe patch download

adobe acrobat x cheapest ps adobe download free adobe photodeluxe download cheap adobe flash player downloader free download hunter grabber isxmpeg codec download from adobe premier

adobe acrobat rider download

adobe acrobat x suite cheap buy adobe cs2 download how to download adobe flash player movies buy cheap free download adobe after effects for mac free adobe download

adobe 7 download reader

cheap adobe creative suite 4 how to download adobe flash player movies adobe reader 8 download cheapest download latest adobe adobe flash player 9 zip download

free download adobe photoshop

Adobe cs5 Design Premium buy cheap adobe acrobat professional 9 trial download adobe master collection torrent download buy cheap adobe after effects cs2 download can i download adobe filter factory

how to download a adobe flash player video

Adobe CS5 for mac discount adobe illustrator cs2 trial download adobe reader linux download buy cheap download adobe after effects adobe acrobat 8 update download

adobe photoshop elements free download

Adobe cs5 Master Collection cheap adobe acrobat reader freeware download adobe shockwave free download cheapest adobe acrobat reader setup download free download for adobe acrobat

adobe photoshop download for free

cheapest Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 free adobe pdf download download adobe illustrator 9 discount adobe photoshop download trial adobe flash player download for windows vista

download adobe scanner

discount Adobe Illustrator CS5 adobe flash lite download download adobe readere buy cheap adobe pagemill free download free ware download adobe photo shop

download adobe acrobat reader 8

Adobe Photoshop CS5 cheapest free download hustler rmagizne in adobe format download adobe acrobat 7 updates cheap download adobe audition 2 for free adobe illustrator svg filter download

George Paoa Trio Live! LP

Saturday 9th January 2010 - 12:47:45 PM
technoratitechnoratitechnoratitechnoratitechnoratitechnoratitechnoratitechnorati

This is one of many, many records I picked up at thrift stores over the years. Back in 2004 I ripped it to the computer, at least the first side. Recently I was making new mixes for the Hideaway and included their “Hasegawa General Store” and every time it comes around, I crank it up. I just love it. Something about the sounds of forks hitting plates in the background just endears it to me.

George passed away in 2000. I am not sure when this was released. Some evidence on the web indicates 1992, but I am thinking earlier.

So, enjoy the piano bar in Hawaii, done as well as anyone. Live from the Maui Hilton Hotel on the beach at Kaanapali in the Lokelani Room.

Download here before it goes away!

Hula records Stereo HS-539

UPDATE: “ George Jr., entertains at The Royal Lahaina, Kaanapali every weekend.”

Bookmarks: Favorites | Del.icio.us | Blogroll | DiggIt!

11 Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

1. seafoamer

thnx sooo much for this! I’m really digging it! Love those “restaurant rcords”!

Comment left on January 17, 2010 @ 5:42 pm

2. steve

His son George Jr., entertains at The Royal Lahaina, Kaanapali ever weekend. Request the Hasagawa General Store and he will gladly play it!

Comment left on May 31, 2010 @ 8:58 pm

3. ted zucca

As a kid we would vacation at the Hilton every year through out the late 60′s & 70′s. George and his wife Pua were amazing. I would sit at the table with my parents and listen to George sing all the same songs every night. I would say the release date had to be early 1970″s. George was a wonderful man and an avid golfer. I played many times with him on the Royal Kaanapali courses. Pua would sing the most beautiful version of the Hawaiin wedding song when she joined the band.

Comment left on August 4, 2010 @ 4:23 pm

4. Doug Orr

Is there any possibility you could repost this album again please? I don’t have any George Paoa in my collection.

Mahalo nui loa Doug

Comment left on August 26, 2010 @ 4:18 pm

5. Carol Lee

First met George in 1974 at the Peacock Lounge in Kaanapali, Maui in 1974. Purchased the cassette and George autographed it for me. Fifteen trips to Maui, and never once missed going to see him. Also have Strolling in Lahaina with George Paoa and George Paoa A Night at the Peacock. Listening to them brings back so many good memories…just wish they could be purchased on CD.

Comment left on December 17, 2010 @ 10:41 pm

6. Diane Blue

I also had the pleasure of hearing George, his trio, and Pua, many times, at the Royal Lahaina, Peacock, and the Prince Hotel. I have most of his albums, and also the one CD that I know he made. I really miss him. It’s good to know his son is at the Royal Lahaina. Next time I’m on Maui, I’ll be sure to go!

Comment left on February 12, 2011 @ 3:39 pm

7. D.Tamburro

Thank- you so much…this is gold for the ears….I’m just starting my collection, and I feel like I’ve won the lottery. Mahalo!

Comment left on March 4, 2011 @ 6:30 pm

8. Mark R

Everything about this record is perfect, right down to the fact that the George Paoa trio has four people in it. Thanks for posting it, it made my trip to the islands. We landed, got the rental car, plugged in the iPod, turned on George, and…instant Aloha.

Loved the Honeymoon in Hawaii album, too.

Comment left on May 11, 2011 @ 1:45 pm

9. Duke P

George Paoa paved the way for many young musicians who are still playing the old melodies today. His deep baritone voice along with his big smile that radiated Aloha was always the first thing that struck people when meeting him for the first time.
    Whenever he sat behind the piano and started to play it was almost like magic. You could feel yourself being swept away to another time, another place. It was a journey that you wished would never end.
    Yeah, I agree with everyone who loved to hear my Dad sing. Even today after so many years I can still hear his voice strong and full of life.
    Mahalo.

Comment left on September 23, 2011 @ 9:29 am

10. kay bacon

My husband,Dick Bacon and I spent many hours at the Peacock lounge listening to George and Pua . Love those Hawaiian people. My husband passed away 7 yrs ago , after his death I spend my winters on Kauai with Samson Mahuiki. Sam played football for Kamehameha School. Sam was a Soph. when George was
    a Senior at Kamehameha School. Small world yea? If I make it to Maui, I for sure will look up George’s son at the Royal Lahaina. Hello to Pua…I love you.
    Kay Bacon

Comment left on December 2, 2011 @ 10:43 pm

11. Clay White

So glad I found this site. I heard that George had passed away several years ago and I lost track of him over the years. I guess he played at the 4 seasons over on Lanai for a period. He was a wonderful human being, a friend and we played many rounds of golf together. The Peacock Rest. was fantastic in those days; remember those big back chairs and the rack of lamb but the best was George and his music. I got caught up in a divorce in the 80′s with kids in College so I didn’t visit Maui for several years. Maui has lost a great talent, a friend and wonderful man. I will miss him dearly. Thanks.

Comment left on January 13, 2013 @ 5:37 pm